Thursday 14 January 2016

BDO Darts Final Gives Me Not 180 But Number 70

On the way to the BDO darts with Nathalie and 4 mates we were discussing my quest to see Monkey Puzzle trees. I was explaining about the Monkey Map that is logging all the trees in the world, when overhearing our conversation the lovely taxi driver informed us that there was a pub in Farnborough called the Monkey Puzzle which did have a Monkey Puzzle tree! Unfortunately we didn't have time to divert to it but decided if the darts finished really earlier we'd check it out.

Fortunately for me a few minutes later we spotted a tree in Mytchett, Surrey, however I didn't get a chance to take a photo but have managed to grab this image from Google Street View. It would have been nice if it had been my 180th tree but it did take my tally to 70.


Street View Picture Of Mytchett Monkey Puzzle Tree (GU8)
Monkey Puzzle Trees Seen - 70      Monkey Puzzle Trees Yet To See - 15

No comments:

Post a Comment