Tuesday 21 February 2023

Email Notifications - An Update

Some time ago Google stopped the email notification widget the site used. This allowed people to have an email sent to them every time there was new post on the blog.

I have just noticed that you can copy this option by requesting an invite to new post email notifications. So if there is anyone reading this blog who'd like an invite, just leave me a message in the comments section of any post with the email address you'd like notifications sent to or send me an email to the one in my profile. Once the invite is sent you or I can delete the post if you want. If you ever change your mind then it is easy to cancel the subscription if you want, by using the unsubscribe option in the notification email.

Monkey Puzzle Trees Seen - 853

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for that information! I had wondered why I stopped getting those emails....
    CLICK HERE for Bazza’s anxiously adroit Blog ‘To Discover Ice’

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was annoying to be honest but that's Google for you. I can add your email address to the new notification list if you like.

      Delete