Tuesday 19 February 2019

I'm Back At Last!

With it being so long since I last updated my blog I've decided that from now on there would need to be some changes if I was to revive this blog from the dead. I have, therefore, decided to make the following changes:
  • I will stop updating the sister blog 'The Monkey Puzzle Tree Nut - Monkey Map Catalogue', the amount of work required with the number of trees I need to add and the fact that it is pretty tedious to do means without the extra work I am more likely to keep posting here (only time will tell if this is wishful thinking).
  • I have also, for similar reasons, decided to put updates to 'Map Of The Quest So Far' on hold for now. However, there is every likelihood that I will return to the map at a later date and bring it back to life as it is not that time consuming.
  • The last change will be I will no longer be posting so much 'chat' as before but will be much more succinct with basic information etc. I'll also not be so obsessed with making sure I label every tree correctly but simply post all the decent pictures I take.


Monkey Puzzle Trees Seen - 409

No comments:

Post a Comment