Friday 20 December 2013

My First Monkey Puzzle Trees Seen Since My Quest Began

The first two Monkey Puzzle Trees I've 'found' since beginning this quest were unsurprisingly very local to where I live. The first was in Harrington Square Gardens, a small public square close to Mornington Crescent tube station. On my way to work a year ago I happened to look out of the bus window as we passed by and there to my delight was a very small recently planted Monkey Puzzle Tree.


Harrington Square - Google Street View

I am happy to report that the tree has survived its first winter and is looking very healthy.



Harrington Square (NW1)


Harrington Square - Nathalie

The second Monkey Puzzle tree was pointed out to me by my girlfriend Nathalie. It lives in a front garden on Junction Road in Islington and despite the terrible traffic pollution it's looking like it is thriving.
Junction Road (N1)


Monkey Puzzle Trees Seen - 3        Monkey Puzzle Trees Yet  To See - 0

No comments:

Post a Comment