Wednesday 22 January 2014

Hyde Park Revisited

In an earlier post I told how I had unexpectedly come across two Monkey Puzzle Trees in Hyde Park whilst on a charity walk. I also mentioned the fact that I didn't manage to take any photos of the trees at the time, in order to rectify this I popped back to the Park last Saturday in order to finally get some photos. Well to my surprise when I arrived I discovered that I had somehow missed a Monkey Puzzle Tree last time and there was in fact THREE Monkey Puzzle Trees to behold!


The Three Monkey Puzzle Trees In Hyde Park


I think I might call these three trees 'The 3 Bears' as like in the classic fairy tale Goldilocks & The 3 Bears there is:


A Big One (W2)
A Medium One (W3)
And A Little One (W4)

I also took this lovely picture, which for me captures the beauty of the Monkey Puzzle Tree.


Araucaria araucana In All Its Splendour

Monkey Puzzle Trees Seen - 8        Monkey Puzzle Trees Yet To See - 3

No comments:

Post a Comment